120 VAC / 1 PH or 240 VAC or 3 PH
80 psi / 10 cfm
600 kg. / 1320 lbs approx.
- 12-station indexing design
- Pneumatically driven or mechanically linked carton feeder, timed to the
- Buckets are constructed from either plastic or stainless steel
- Cartons held in place with integrated suction cups, preventing scuffing
- Packaging Products: Tubes, Cylinders, Blister packs, Bottles, Pouches,
Sachets, Nutri-bars, Small containers, Granular/powders
HRC-60, Horizontal Rotary Cartoner
Introducing the new HRC-60 fully-automatic Horizontal Rotary Cartoner, featuring several industry-first advancements that achieve superior repeatability, reliability and speed while maximizing equipment versatility. Its motion is derived from a 12-position indexer that easily generates an output of 60 cartons per minute. The vertically-mounted 12-station carton turret helps keep this horizontal cartoner under 2m (5′) in length, while maximizing carton size range.
Ideal for low-speed production runs, the HRC-60 is also versatile and can be coupled to a servopack collator to handle higher speed product infeed rates. All-cylinder or all-servo versions available to best suit your packging requirement.
With special attention given to the quality finish of the cartoner, “GMP” seekers will appreciate its table-top design, separation of drive area from product handling area as well as its stainless steel frame and cladding.