Automation solutions to maximize your production capabilities and reduce your costs
As a manufacturer, you need comprehensive manufacturing solutions that use proven technologies
Nuspark Inc. converts complex engineering design into versatile, practical systems and processes for manufacturers
Customer Needs Evaluation & Feasibility Review
Nuspark begins every design project by evaluating your existing capabilities and discussing your automation goals.
- If your manufacturing is not yet automated, we’ll recommend machinery requirements, the amount of machinery you’ll need within your limits of healthy ROI. We’ll uncover and recommend packaging changes to better suit automation. In this way, we insure, best return on your investment.
- If your manufacturing is automated, we’ll look for and recommend enhancements to your existing system that will improve your foot-print and add savings. We’ll measure your current product offering sizes as well as cases and pallets
Our customer needs evaluation and feasibility review includes
- Determining the number and variety of machines needed to accommodate your operations
- Assessing adequacy of your existing floor space
- Recommending “best-fit” possibilities and an accurate speed for optimal automation
- Proposing where automation may be ill-advised (low speed, high complexity). Through experience we have learned that at times, it is better to stay with a manual system if it is complex and slow
Engineering and Concept Development
Our design team, made up of PhD’s and mechanical engineers, creates inventive (innovative), practical designs to meet your process specifications and manufacturing requirements.
Nuspark Inc. will:
- Use 3-D software for full visualization of your manufacturing system prior to the build
- Offer multiple design reviews with feedback loops prior to system build
- Customize off-the-shelf equipment and machines – with proven solutions that we apply to your environment
- Build prototypes and then validate each automated system
Manufacturing and Assembly
Nuspark’s engineering management team oversees the manufacturing and assembly of your system.
- Only Canadian-made parts
- Modular systems to fit your floor space
- Laser cut and water jet technology
- CNC machining
- In-house welding with medical-grade, stainless steel
- All systems pass a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
Service, Installation and After-sales Support
Nuspark Inc. provides full service for all systems and equipment we design and build. We offer
- Full installation
- Assistance or take-over of integrated line assemblies for customers
- After sales support
Hands-on Customer Training
Training at our facility
You will receive training either on the floor with your new machine or in a modern, fully equipped training room (for classroom sessions).
Training at your plant
Where feasible, you can be trained onsite. Nuspark Inc. offers classroom and hands on training for new installations or for refresher courses.
Training includes operation, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, machine adjustments and setups and machine changeovers.