Up to 60 trays per minute
Tray Size Range
Per product specification
Minimal Adjustment for Tray Blank Size, less than 5 minutes
“Nordson” Glue system.
1 ft. (~700 blanks)
Full length polycarbonate with extruded anodized aluminum frames.
All parts in contact with product are stainless steel, anodized aluminum or plastic.
“ELAU” C-400 Programmable logic motion controller Color touch screen HMI.NEMA 12 wiring and enclosures.3-Color stackable warning lights.
Power: 240 VAC/30 Amps. or 480 VAC/15 Amps. 3 phase, 50/60 Hz Air: 90 PSI, 10 cfm.
NTF-60, Servo Tray Former
The servo tray former will automate your tray erecting process on the production floor.
- 2-stage servo-driven forming
- Active blank magazine
- Precise, Repeatable technology
- Nordson glue system
- High speed tray forming up to 60 trays per minute
- Heavy duty welded tubular stainless steel frame
- No tools changeover – generally less than 5 minutes
- Equipment is built for your cartons, all elements are modular